Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. My age is 32. I had an xray kub which suggested a calculus in right ureter near ischial spine. For which I took cef-o, flavoxate and potrait mb6 for five days. Again I did an xray kub which suggested a calculi at same place. It hasnt come down. Kindly suggest a remedy.ischial spine.

Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. ...
It has to be removed by ureteroscopy at earliest.
Dear , if the stone is at the level of ischial spine, it must be small in size, hence passable per urethra. Treatment you took will not help pass the stone out. It was wrong treatment. If you dot have pain now then try oral forced diuresis: 1take anti spasmodic like drotaverine hydrochloride 80 mg with diuretic like lasilactone 50 mg in the morning and drink plenty of water. Do not be impatient, stone will out but not so quickly as you expect. Oral diuresis should continued for 20 days then break for 10 days for three months. Then stop medications, save the stone and get its chemical analysis done. During the treatment if you get the pain take drotaverine every 6 hours till pain settles down. If you have pain at the time of taking medicines in the morning then do not take lasilactone> when pain settles down take drotin and diuretic from next morning. If the stone recurs then try to find out underlying cause.