I am having dizzy head at almost any time. While sleeping also when I suddenly get up or take turns I need time to get stable. In between of walking also I feel like I will fall down at times. The feeling comes very frequently and lasts for about 1-2 minutes each time. I have done CT scan, MRI, heart check-up. Everything, doctor has not detected anything and has just given some pills. Please suggest me what should I do? Whom to consult or what medication should I take. I am having this problem mildly since 2 years. But this has become frequent since about last 1 month. Eagerly waiting for your suggestion.

I am having dizzy head at almost any time. While sleeping...
Tinnitus is basically due to hampered blood supply to ears due to which ears start dying. As this process starts a person starts hearing noises. When a person starts hearing noises then it is already late diagnosis as these noises gets heard by someone when they are of 40 db intensity, below that threshold these noises are not heard. So it is already to late and the damage has become permanent. Problem with these noises are that we can control at what level person goes to his specialist otherwise these noises keep on increasing and can give you headache frustration and depression. Get ct scan of ears and audiological profile also done.