Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from pain on all over the body mainly on back from very long time approx 5-6 years. My ESR count is very high. It is 53 and lymphocytes value is low, it is 13%. Pls suggest me what we do.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from pain on...
Generalised body pain with high ESR could be due to arthritis specially in young males it can be due to Spondyloarthropathy (Ankylosing Spondylitis ). You need to undergo detailed evaluation and other blood tests too . Consult a Pain specialist or Rheumatologist. Physical therapy plays an important role in such diseases. 1. Get involved in exercise regimen like swimming and walking daily 2. Perform back stretching and strengthening exercises daily. 3. Avoid prolonged standing or sitting. 4.Apply warm fomentation on back muscles. Consult again for further queries.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.