My wife is suffering from OCD for last 20 years, but now her action is not acceptable. Makes me feel angry and I loose my temper. Request suggestion.

OCD
Obsessive-compulsive disorder treatment may not cure the symptoms totally, but it can definatly help you bring her symptoms under control so it won't disturb both hers and yours daily life. Some people may need treatment for the rest of their lives. The two main treatments for ocd are psychotherapy and medications. Often, treatment is most effective with a combination of these. Exposure and response prevention (erp) therapy is one of the most effective treatment. This therapy involves gradually exposing you to your fear and having you learn healthy ways to cope with your anxiety. Exposure therapy takes effort and practice, but you may enjoy a better quality of life once you learn to manage your obsessions and compulsions. Therapy may take place in individual, family or group sessions. Please consult someone to decide your treatment modality. Apart from that, you might think getting help managing your response to her behavior and learn some ways to manage your own stress which might fuel the situation if not managed properly. Hope this helps wishing you very best.