I do running everyday, but I have been having pain in right leg near calf area, I do stretching but it pains at the starting of running and sometimes walking on stairs and other activities, can you pls suggest me natural ways to heel it.

Heat fermentation twice a day apply pain relief ointment and rest must avoid long standing.
Calf pain after running is due to muscle cramps. Follow these to get relief and avoid the problem. 1. Consume plenty of liquids after and during runs. At least 1 litre of water for 1 hour of running. 2.Take healthy snack after running like fruits or oats or chicken or dal. 3 Take shower with cold water to relieve body soreness after runs. Apply ice pack on calf muscles after running. 4. Always do stretching of back and leg muscles before starting your run. 5. Take a break of at least one day a week . 6. Be gradual in your runs. Gradual increase in speed and distance of run is recommended. 7. Do not run with improper shoes. Wear good shoes with sole support. 8. Avoid running when pain is present. If problem persists consult again.