Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old male past 4 months I feel something in my throat but I can swallow. If I eat it comes back and then i'll swallow again. Sometimes I feel dry throat. Please reply me .

1 Doctor Answered
You must consult any ent specialist for check-up. If he can identify the problem, it is good or else you may have to consult a gastroenterologist for upper gi endoscopy. Then we shall be in a position to solve your problem.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.