Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query
Share
Bookmark
Report

I'm 16 years old female. I have been diagnosed with fistula since 6 months. Doctor said me to eat lactifiber husk. Is there any ailment to heal it? Please suggest me an effective way to treat it. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

4Doctors Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Anal Fistula treatment

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

Hi, I have developed a small soft lump on the anus edge. It's not painful though. I'm afraid, it could be the beginning of fistula. Can you please ...
3

Hello sir, I have intersprenctic fistula in ano (type 1), please suggest me which is the best treatment fistulectomy or kshur sutra, I am in depres...
3

Any exercise for fistula .I do kapalbhati. Will the exercise be able to cure my disease?
3

I am aged 53 and suffering from acute fistula. Is there any remedy to cure it without operation please?
2

After 2 years of Fistula in ano operation, I have pain in ano, and 4 to 5 times motion occur every day. So pl give diet suggestion and Can I take a...
4

Hi, I am 67 years old retired man having a problem of fistula which was operated a month ago in Max hospital Vaishali. Everything is alright after ...
3

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Know More About Fistula
3786
Health tips Image

Fistula - How To Handle It?
2182
Health tips Image

Kshar Sutra - How It Can Be Helpful In Treating Fistula?
6073
Health tips Image

AV Fistula - Why It Is Used In Dialysis Process?
3134
Health tips Image

Know More About Fistula
3947
Health tips Image

Anal Fistula - What Causes It?
6641
Health tips Image