M having heart aches and shoulder and neck pain and it feels like it is not because of muscle contractions or weakness. Sometimes the pain gets so strong that I feel like someone is stabbing me in heart. My family has no history of heart disease. Would you please recommend me with some procedure to overcome this pain.

Sir go for a complete detox of your body with the help of ayurveda's panchakarma therapy. It includes abhyangam (massage with medicated oils) n medicated steam bath. This wud rejuvenate your body - improving your work efficiency and bettering your sleep. It will also strengthen your nerves and muscles. These procedures will take out the harmful toxins out of your body - cleansing your body. Also take shirodhara which would completely take the stress out of your body and you will feel light, fresh and full of energy. Strictly avoid all junks, oily -spicy food, pickles if you r eating, drink lots of water, juices or daily have fresh fruits. Try to keep your bowel clear.