I've just recovered from flu (week long, occasionally temp to 103 cough eye ache etc) now no fever but my limbs v soon seem hollow like. Esp thighs and upper arms. Muscles ache after stirring for a short while preparing a meal and continuous standing for half AnD hour makes me dizzy. Is this normal and will it go away soon? I'm 31, female.

I've just recovered from flu (week long, occasionally tem...
This must be due to weakness as you have just recovered. Have good diet rich in protein like eggs, milk, cottage cheese, soya bean, chicken, fatty fish. Take fresh fruits papaya, water melon, pomegranate, apple etc. Have a glass of lemonade early morning empty stomach with 1 tsp of honey mixed in it. You may feel the difference. Even then if it doesn't get better in 7-10 days, you can come back to me. Get well soon. Thank you.
Hello, nothing worry it's just that you are recovering from flu. Viral fevers are associated with myalgia a that means weakness in limbs and tiredness in doing work this will be there for a week or so. Will come down slowly just keep yourself well hydrated taking lots of liquids like juices, ors tetra pack, tender coconut. Surely will improve slowly. Take care.