I have creatine in blood at the level of 15 and uric acid at the level of 8.5. What I want to do?

There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed to protect against future flares or prevent gout or uric acid problems from occurring in the first instance: maintain a high fluid intake (2-4 liters a day) avoid alcohol maintain a healthy body weight eat a balanced diet limit fish, meat and poultry intake. If attempting to lose weight, avoid low-carbohydrate diets. If carbohydrate intake is insufficient, the body is unable to burn its own fat properly, releasing substances called ketones into the bloodstream. This results in a condition called ketosis that can increase the level of uric acid in the blood. It is most important to avoid foods that are high in purines, to ensure that the levels of uric acid in the blood do not get too high. Here is a list of high-purine foods to be wary of: beef kidneys brains dried beans and peas liver mackerel mushrooms lose some weight by walking or other exercise, avoid meats and get always be on a prescribed diet as prescribed by a registered dietitian. I am a registered dietitian, certified diabetes educator and a doctor, consult privately for detailed treatment plans using diet and medications.