I am 21 years old my weight is 48 as on my height is 147 cms-(4.11 inch) I have to increase my height and maintain my weight to please suggest me with proper diet and exercise.

I am 21 years old my weight is 48 as on my height is 147 ...
Hye, thanks for the query. Your height and weight are very dependent on genetics apart from nutrition. Height could be a little difficult at this age but with a good diet and strength training workout you could manage to improve to some level. Being underweight can be a concern if it's the result of poor nutrition. Here are some healthy ways to gain weight when you're underweight: eat more frequently. When you're underweight, you may feel full faster. Eat five to six smaller meals during the day rather than two or three large meals. Choose nutrient-rich foods. As part of an overall healthy diet, choose whole-grain breads, rice and cereals; fruits and vegetables; dairy products; lean protein sources; and nuts. Don't fill up on diet soda, coffee and other drinks with few calories and little nutritional value. Instead, drink smoothies or healthy shakes. Snack on nuts, dried fruits and fresh fruits. Even when you're underweight, be mindful of excess sugar and fat. An occasional slice of cake or ice cream is fine. But most sweets should be healthy and provide nutrients in addition to calories. Sheera, lassi and chikki are good choices. Exercise, especially strength training, can help you gain weight by building up your muscles. Exercise may also stimulate your appetite.