I am suffering from anxiety disorder. Taking medicine from 4 years. I take spectra 75bd dose. clonazepam. 5mg. Od dose. Feliz s 10 od Bit I am totally fit now and working as a teacher. I want to leave medicine now. How can I leave medicines. please tell me sir.

I am suffering from anxiety disorder. Taking medicine fro...
You need to learn some behavioural techniques which will help you in managing your anxiety. You can talk to a counsellor who will help you with this. You are feeling better because of the medicines. So please consult your doctor before tapering it down or before stopping it. Talk to your doctor about starting therapy. Medication along with therapy will give you good results. And then after consulting your doctor and your counsellor you will be able to stop these medicines.