Hi, for the last 9-10 years I've been having phlegm. It tends to be stringy at times and during winters it tends to be thick yellow. Phlegm tends to be dripping down at the back of my throat almost all the time, starting from the time that I wake up. I've been told that it could be sinus issue. Have taken allopathic medicines including a verity of syrups (All prescribed) and also Homeopathy but to no avail. I've to force the phlegm out of my throat inspite of it dripping down all the time. I've taken steam too but due to time constraints, could not continue. Pls help.

Hi, for the last 9-10 years I've been having phlegm. It t...
Your diet must include a glass of juice (any juice), fresh fruits and a full serving of salads at every meal: cucumber, tomato, carrot, beetroot, radish, onion slices or spring onion, raw cauliflower, cabbage leaf, sprouted seeds etc. Add other greens I hv not mentioned. All this is essential to give you a balanced nutrient boost. Cut out any junk food and aerated drinks totally. Generally foods that come out of a packet, or tin can, or bottle shud be avoided. Exercise to increase circulation:- 2 mins of hard exercise then 1 min rest - do this four times a day. You can either do it all in one go or split it into sessions through the day. In total it is only 12 mins a day so should not be a big issue. A very useful exercise is to jump in one place simulating skipping. Build up your time to 2 mins. Of jumping. The benefits of this is ungaugeable, and cannot be explained medically as yet, it effects the entire body. In conclusion, live and eat healthy and you will develop energy, a glowing skin and a healthy'go' in life -regardless of age. In todays urban atmosphere, exercise indoors unless you live in rural areas or in the hills. Otherwise buy electrical air purifiers, put it on full and exercise in front of it. Have homeo med. Kali carb 200 - 4 drops in spnfl water six times a dat.