My mouth smells bad even I brush daily. From last 4-5 years I see somtimes blood coming from my gums and bit swelled.

Hi, bad smell, swollen gums and bleeding gums are signs of gum disease (pyrrhoea). You should not rely on any commercially available toothpaste or other products. You should visit your dentist for scaling and further procedure and get the disease treated. Regards
Ur condition seems gingivitis so go to the dentist and get deep cleaning done use massaging paste for 3mnths your problem get solved.
Go for professional cleaning of your teeth. Its called scaling. It wil be improved for sure.
You suffering from condition called gingivitis. That is an inflammation of gums. Visit to the dentist for teeth cleaning, that will remove plaques and calculus deposits from your teeth. And you will get relief from bad breath and bleeding.
You need cleaning of gums by adentist. Brushing alone can't solve the problem.