Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am about 35 years old women. I have to urinate often but a little comes out. Please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
I would suggest you that you should also note that is your problem associated wd burning urine if so you might be suffering from urine infection called as uti and these problems can also occur in diabetes. Do you have a family history of diabetes other conditions may include interstitial cystitis and overactive bladder. I suggest you to get urine routine if infection comes can be treated and if doesnot come you should visit a doctor to rule out any other disease.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.