I am 27 years old and suffering from severe loose motion. Which medicine is best for loose motion?

1 Doctor Answered
Diarrhea can be relieved by taking antidiarrheal medicines such as loperamide (1 brand name: imodium) and bismuth subsalicylate (2 brand names: kaopectate, pepto-bismol).
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.