I am 25 years old female. I am having severe loose motion. Can I take ors during loose motion?

It is important to start drinking ors as soon as diarrhea starts. Ors can be safely used for children but they must also have solid food in addition to this.
Yes, you should take. 1.take home cooked, fresh light food. 2. Drink boiled water. 3. Take ors. Take care of dehydration. 4. Avoid fast foods, spicy and fried foods 5. Curd is good for you. Homeopathy is a very effective for this problem. For details consult online.
Yes, it is advisable to take ORS... but also take proper treatment.