My teeth bleeding everyday and every time not stop. I used sensodine toothpaste but problem same. Pleas help me.

My teeth bleeding everyday and every time not stop. I use...
You my have gingivitis you need to get full mouth scaling done floss your teeth everyday and brush twice a day gargle with salted warm water twice a day.
Dear lybrate-user, you should visit a dentist and get descaling of your teeth done. This is required to clean your teeth from hard deposits you must have got.
Hi, there are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards.
Sensodyne toothpaste reduces only sensitivity. Bleeding is caused by calculus n tartar. Get a scalling n polishing done by dentist which'll reduce bleeding. Dentist'll let you knw if other probs r present which r causing bleeding n'll provide info on hw to treat them. Meanwhile use bethadine mouthwash.
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums. - eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque. - try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick, to clear debris from around the gum line. - you may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser.