Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father is 68 years old. He had fallen rt side 2 years back and made fracture rt Hand and ribs. Dr. did plaster wrongly and hand fused wrongly. Now he has tingling sensation and numbness in hand and spread upto rt side brain and felt fairness. please tell me what should I do and is it a serious issue. How much time it will take to recover from it? which specialist we should consult?

1 Doctor Answered
This is a case of negligence and really bad management, the nerve is compressed, either you visit a physiotherapist who would guide you with nerve release technique, what we call as neural mobilisation or visit a neurologist or vascular surgeon to remove the pressure, even an orthopedic would be helpful.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.