I have problem in my smiling teeth, I got a cap on it few year ago. And my lower teeth have a gap. I want real and permanent solution. I am 25 years old now.

I guess you have a metal ceramic crown, if your unhappy with it then go for all ceramic crown which truly resemble natural teeth. Regarding gap in your lower teeth. You can go for composite filling or reshaping and filling the gap using crowns!
Get a chekup done with a dentist, he might suggest different options to close gap in your lower teeth which may involve veneers, composite fillings or orthodontic treatment and for your capped tooth the crown might hav to be replaced with emax crown for best looks!
Hi you wil get good results visit your dentist.
Seems from your question that orthodontics/clip treatment/braces/brackets is the necessity for you. If the crowns make you unhappy, they can be redone keeping your concerns in mind.
Get the cap re done.
If you are not convinced with the aesthetics of your currrent upper cap, or it hasn't been color matched properly get it replaced with highly aesthetic all-ceramic (3m) cap. Gaps between your lower teeth can be permenantly corrected only by fixed orthodontic braces.
if there is gap kindly consult dentist (orthodontist) who is specialized for proper alignment of tooth. For its correction.
Before advising we need to have a look at your teeth then only can we advice.
Get zirconia crowns those are esthetically more pleasing
Go for zirconium caps. They look more natural. You can't find any difference between natural teeth and your caps.
We can correct this with smile designing. The gaps in your lower teeth can either be closed with a procedure called bonding or by doing ceramic veneers. If the cap that you have does not look good, you can go for an all-ceramic cap. And if any tooth is missing, you can opt for dental implants in that area.
Get braces done that's best.