Hi I am azra I have black shade in my body and also I have backbone pain I want good solution.

Hi I am azra I have black shade in my body and also I hav...
Most commonly, diagnoses of acute painful spinal conditions are nonspecific, such as neck or back strain, although injuries may affect any of several pain-sensitive structures, which include the disk, facet joints, spinal musculature, and ligamentous support. The origin of chronic back pain is often assumed to be degenerative conditions of the spine; however, controlled studies have indicated that any correlation between clinical symptoms and radiological signs of degeneration is minimal or nonexistent. Inflammatory arthropathy, metabolic bone conditions, and fibromyalgia are cited in others as the cause of chronic spine-related pain conditions. Apply pure coconut daily before sleep for lightening your skin. Homoeopathy offers quick, safe and permanent cure for any such conditions, you have to give your detailed case history to select correct medicine for you.
In ayurveda shade of body is denoted by healthy pitta and vata status as abha and ojus. Do cleansing of your body, some diet changes and medicine required for long lasting effect.