I am 34 year old, male, civil services student, suffering from sleep problem, when I go to bed it takes hours to into sleep mode, and feeling heart beat which worsen the problem.

I am 34 year old, male, civil services student, suffering...
Hello lybrate user, you have to increase your nutrition level and reduce your mental stress - both will help you to recover from present issue - always have food in time - have food which is home made fresh and warm - avoid too much coffee tea etc - have a glass of milk while goin to bed - do foot massage daily before going to bed - check our your hb level once for clarification. Thank you.
Please note the following for your condition: • Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal. • Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime, is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach, and when it tosses and turns, so will you. Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine—can make you feel jumpy. • Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang-ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak.