Hello lybrate user,
you have to increase your nutrition level and reduce your mental stress - both will help you to recover from present issue
- always have food in time
- have food which is home made fresh and warm - avoid too much coffee tea etc
- have a glass of milk while goin to bed
- do foot massage daily before going to bed
- check our your hb level once for clarification. Thank you.
9 years experience
Ask Free Question
Please note the following for your condition:
• Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal.
• Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime, is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach, and when it tosses and turns, so will you. Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine—can make you feel jumpy.
• Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang-ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak.
6 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sleeping Problem treatment