Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am an cricket player. While playing I feel pain in my back side. Please give me some suggestion for it.

1 Doctor Answered
Avoid cricket tk rest for 2 days do heat fermentation twice a day and muscle relaxant medicine before playing do stretching your spine n legs.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.