Sir I always feel weakness and always some disease like fever suffer with my body so I always feel weaknesses. Please sir give me some useful tips or medicine that this problem solve.

Health is wealth. Try to maintain it. You take attention to your diet and sustainable life style. Weakness is root of all signs and symptoms you found. Try to get rid of from it. Take green vegetables, fruit juice milk and cheese daily. Have physical exercise 15 minutes daily. To enhance your immune power try to take immuno protective and figurative drugs.
HI Lybrate USER, 1) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods, 2) sleep upto 10-10.30 pm, 3) avoid coffee and tea, A) Eat 30-40 black currants and 1 tsf of jiggery during meals, B) Take 200 ml of fresh butter milk with pinch of saindhav lavan after meals, C) take 30 ml of aamla juice along with 15 ml of honey in morning on empty stomach, D) take fresh juice of beet or pomegranate in morning instead of breakfast, E) do yoga and anuloma-viloma pranayam regularly for 20-30 minutes do all these things for 15 days…gives you good result…THANKS.