Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father is 65 years old. He is sugar patiant. We done angiography from brahamananda hospital in jharkhand & found 3 blockage. Dr. Perwez alam suggest operation (by pass surgery). But we are not sure that it is good for dad or not. Please advice me what we do. Whole body swelling. Nd some dizziness in walking.

3 Doctors Answered
Please give him adonis v. Q / 10 drops in little water thrice a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
1 person found this helpful
If blocks r more than 90% then operation must.//for lesser blocks angioplasty. Or medical management can b given.
According to washington manual of cardiology tvd you should go for bypass surgery after physicians opinion as his age 65 years is he any k/c/o diabetes or hypertension or hypothyroidism. First consult the physician.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.