Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Doctor, im aged 28 now I recently got married, I have habit of drinks and smoke to relieve my stress. My query to you is that during sex my erection of the private part is very small and it ejaculates very early during sex with my wife, and as part of suggestions heard its due to drinks and smoke, now im already started to quit that habit in very minimal way and kindly suggest me, what are the food to be taken as I have started to take all dry fruits and banana every day and any medication to be undergone.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Doctor, im aged 28 now I recently got married, I hav...
It's a common problem faced by many newly married men. Stop alcohol and smoking. Avoid anxiety as often this is the culprit. But if these do not work, pls get a check up by doctor to find out the cause and treat that cause. Do not try oil and drugs shown in tv/ newspaper as they are likely to harm you.
29 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.