Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

My brother is 19 years old, had breakup, going to appear for 12th board and need this year. Doc said he is suffering from psychosis, we consulted psychiatrist, we are giving him medicine zisper ls, arip mt 10 mg from almost 1 month some days he is remain ok-ok but some days he behave very abnormally. His gf again started talking for 1-2 days and then blocked him telling she has other bf, he was a very bright student but now he is struggling to pass. Again he has started fearing, and feels everyone wants to harm him, has started hating me, he just keep on saying i'll complete my chapters but he's not able to study even if he's trying. His marks in test has deteriorated from 660 to 190. He even don't know what has happened to him. We give medicine in food. Should we tell him what has happened to him because is not ready to go to doc. Is the medicine right or should we go and see somewhere else? Please help me.

3Doctors Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Psychosis treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details