Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year old in eco report show mild concentric left ventricular hypertrophy. Please recommend any homeopathic medicine which go away lvh.

1 Doctor Answered
There is no particular medicine for it, a one need to take case properly and need to prescribe general medicines which cover your problem as well.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.