I am getting prickly heat pimples in summer what should I do prevent that pimples.

I am getting prickly heat pimples in summer what should I...
Cool yourself internally first. Drink plenty of fruit juices specially sweet lime, muskmelon, water melon. Buttermilk is a natural coolant too. Soak corriander seeds overnight in a glass of water. The next day filter and have that glass of water in the morning. Externally use aloe vera gel. This work wonderfully well in treating prickly heat.
*. Drinking lots of water is good. Keep hydrated by drinking water and preferring juicy fruits. T *. Take protective measures when you have to expose to abnormal hot weather *. Change from heat to cold and cold to heat should be gradual and not sudden. For example, when you come home after exposing to very hot weather-*Let the body cool before you have a wash or take bath. *Don't gulp ice cool fridge water immediately. Drinking normal water is better. Homoeopathy has good treatment without causing adverse effects. The medicines work internally, tackle the root of the problem unlike face cream which is a surface treatment. Take Antim crd 200—once daily in the morning.