I have a problem of over weight what should I do to prevent myself from my knee pain. Please help me out sooner.

I have a problem of over weight what should I do to preve...
Please do treadmill for at least 30-45 minutes daily. Keep moving as much as you can whenever you can. Keep meal portions small especially if they’re cooked. Limit your food intake to ONLY and ONLY 4 times a day. Avoid sedentary life/night watching/junk foods. Also wear a knee cap for pain. If there is any injury do a x-ray for further treatment.
Hi lybrate-user, you are so young to have a weight induced knee pain. Strenghthen you quadriceps and hamstings to guard you knee. Do static cycling for atlest half an hour a day and last reduce uour weight by consulting a physiotherapist and a dietician.
Graded exercise training, use ice to reduce your knee inflammation. Avoid walking for now. Once you knee get strengthen you can start walking. Start all non weight bearing exercise, means exercises which doesn't load your knees. Hope I answer the question regards.