I am male, 33 years old. When I walk for long distance my left knee and my left ankle start paining. I'm not more than 80 kilos. From past 3-4 years I'm facing dis pain. Suggest me any good diet n exercises.

I am male, 33 years old. When I walk for long distance my...
Best exercises for knee pain dear you can do it, except where stated, do 10 to 12 repetitions of each of the following, 2 or 3 times a week. Partial squats e pain. Stand about 12 inches away from the front of a chair with your feet about hip-width apart and your toes forward. Bending at the hips, slowly lower yourself halfway down to the chair. Keside-lying leg lifts wearing ankle weights above the knee, lie on your left side, legs straight and together, with your left arm supporting your head. Keeping your right foot flexed and your body straight, slowly lift your right leg to about shoulder height, then slowly lower. Repeat with your left legep your abs tight, asusing an aerobic step bench or a staircase, step up onto the step with your right foot. Tap your left foot on the top of the step, and then lower. As you step up, your knee should be directly over your ankle. Repeat with your left foot. Tep-upsnd check that your knees stay behind your toes. Inner-thigh leg lifts wearing ankle weights above the knee, lie on your left side, slightly back on your butt. Bend your right leg and place it behind your left leg with your right foot flat on the floor and your left leg straight. Support your head with your left arm. Slowly lift your left leg about 3 to 5 inches, then lower. Repeat with your right leg straight-leg raises sit with your back against a wall, left leg straight and right leg bent with your foot flat on the floor. Slowly raise your left leg straight up about 12 inches off the floor. Hold, then slowly lower. Repeat with your right leg. More: 4 treats you can make with protein powder calf rais using a chair or wall for balance, stand with your feet about hip-width apart, toes straight ahead. Slowly lift your heels off the floor, rising up onto your toes. Hold, then slowly lower. Es I ho -water is the best way to keep yourself hydrated always carry a bottle of water and keep sipping on it at regular intervals - add an extra cup of fluid to your diet by sipping on green tea or herbal tea it instantly makes you brisk - if you the gym daily make sure to have sports drink. They contain electrolytes and 6 to 8 percent carbohydrates - avoid alcohol in summer as it is extremely dehydrating. Substitute fluids like milk juices tea and coffee instead - it is the season of tender coconuts and watermelons - after each trip to the restroom refuel with a glass of water - one of the first sign of dehydration is a dry mouth. Quick water breaks is a good way, you will fit & fine.