Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mom suffered from umbilical hernia and fiberiod stone in uterus please help us.

1 Doctor Answered
For hernia surgery is the only way and fibroid also needs surgery depending on size and its symptoms
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.