I recently had viral fever along with vertigo and was hospitalized. At time time my bp was 89/53. My haemoglobin count is fine 12. But I feel dizziness and breathlessness very often. Also I've started excessive sweating in my palms. The sweat comes like water running over my hand. What should I do?

I recently had viral fever along with vertigo and was hos...
Hi lybrate-user viral fever and dizziness may cause a problem called vestibular neuritis where the nerve responsible for balance may be affected by the virus. If you still feel dizziness you need to urgently do the tests mentioned below. Vestibular neuritis needs urgent treatment. Vertigo is a medical term which describes a sense if rotation even while stationary. It can often be confused with lightheadedness, generalised weakness, dizziness. Vertigo may be caused by problems in your peripheral (Ear &balance mechanism inside ear known as the vestibular system) or central nervous system.  A complete checkup is required to isolate the cause. Peripheral vestibular  system causing vertigo symptoms may need initial medications to stabilise followed by Vestibular Rehabilitation  exercises. A good quality  of life can be achieved if properly managed. * Pure tone audiometry  and tympanometry  can detect any problem in the ear nerves and tympanic membrane pressure (both of which can be abnormal in case of ear diseases) An Xray of the Cervical Spine (AP /Lat/Lat-oblique to check for cervical spondylitis CT brain and a complete  haemogram  are some of the baseline tests needed for a good evaluation  of vertigo. Hope this helps