Sir, I have done a composite filling in my tooth but after 8 months there is alot of pain either I eat hot or cold eatables. Degree of pain such that even when I suck air. And it goes on to the tooth pain happen. Please guide me. Thanks.

If the pain is so severe, that means the boundaries of cavities are extended beyond the dentin and may be they are in pup. Get an iopa x-ray done by your dentist and he/she will decide the right fate of your filling.
U go for root canal
May be the cavity is exposed to pulp, at times the acid etchant that is used in composite filling will cause pain if the cavity is deep in that cases the tooth goes for rct so please consult your dentist.
Composite fillings leach out some irritant material with time which irritates the pulp n causes pulpit is first n foremost get the filling removed get one x-ray done iopa filling can b replaced with kalsogen if there is no pathology below contact a endodontist.
Dear d problem what you hv said is sensitivity. Remedy a) apply desensitizing tooth pastes, like sensodyne or thermoseal. Or colgate sensitive b) ask your dentist to take an xray of dat tooth c) if still d problem persist den go for rct -root canal tretment.-root canal
If the pain is severe then better to go for an x ray, pain is b/c of pulp is exposed or cavity has reached to pulp, pulp has exposed then you will have to go for root canal treatment.