Present my problem is getting belly stomach day by day. What types of exercise can helps to loss fat? Any natural way? please tell me proper information. Thankyou.

Present my problem is getting belly stomach day by day. W...
The best way to get a flat stomach is to try high intensity cardio. This is because it burns a larger number of calories than low intensity cardio. Playing sports such as football, basketball, cricket, tennis and other sports is also helpful in promoting weight loss. You should perform cardio exercises each day for 60 minutes. Brisk walking is considered an effective cardio workout for those who suffer from joint problems, as it does not place much stress on the joints, compared to other cardio exercises such as running or cycling.
Daily walk for two hours, one in morning and one in evening. Always drink warm water. Avoid sweets, non-veg, packed food, potato, rice, heavy and full diet. Do light exercise.