Hello doctor, My mom's legs pains alot specially the back of the knee and the knee joint. However we've visited various doctors and took medical help but it was the same story again and again. It's been a couple of years and the condition has worsened little. What's the cure for it? Please help me with your boonful advise.

Hello doctor, My mom's legs pains alot specially the back...
sounds like she has arthritis. if non-operative measures dont help then a total knee replacement will relieve her of her pain.
Your mother age and weight pl. She requires standing x rays of knees. Pl avoid indian toilet, stair claimbing. Take simple pain killers. Treatment depends on amount of knee damage and age. Various surgical permanent medhods are available. Tq.
Hi, you should take acupressure therapy do. Take biochemic compound no.- 19 4tab each thrice a day with warm water.