Hlo sir I have a oral submucas fibrosis and my mouth is not opening. Please give me a best treatment. In ayurvedic ?

Are you a tobacco chewer? ask in private question.
If you are taking tobaco pouch stop immidiately take 3 liter water in a day khadiravati(teb) 2 chewable keep in mouth 4 times in a day for 15 days feedback to me.
Hi , first and foremost you should quit your habit of taking betel - nut and tobacco. Do you have burning sensation on taking spicy and hot food? also let us know what is your mouth opening (you can measure it with a scale between your upper and lower incisor teeth). Once, we have your stage of osmf (by mouth opening), we can start with the treatment. You can take anti - oxidants tablets and get intra - lesional injection therapy of hyalonuridase, triamcinolone, etc. You should visit an oral medicine specialist for its treatment.
You should try aloe vera gel 3 times a day upto three months. It fruits like apple, orange, banana. If your mouth opening is less, then immediately rush to near dental clinic for treatment. This will help only when you quit your habit of chewing tobacco.
Termination of habit is first mode followed by medicinal and exercise for same under supervision of dentist only.
It is considered a precancerous progressive disease the treatment is normally surgical a fibrotomy is performed and than covered with available mucosa/ skin with buccaneers fat pad in severe cases nasolabial flap and other treatments are also given consult a maxillofacial surgeon meanwhile sm fibro tabs r said to b of help but not a substitute to surgery.