Sir I had my left hand cracked at the age of 12 years, now I m 36 years old. The orthopedic doctor wasn't able to join my hands properly. Now if I ride bike, do any heavy work it pains my join, for which I want to rejoin my hand doing surgery. Will this cure my pain forever in future? Please advice me.

Sir I had my left hand cracked at the age of 12 years, no...
try 2 remedies for 3 months it will surely work for you, and no need for a surgery. 1.) start eating 1 gram lime stone (choona) with 100 grams curd or a glass of fresh juice everyday with breakfast. Choona is actually a ayurvedic medicine. if you have kidney or gall bladder stons than dont eat choona. 2) take 6 leaves of harsingharr also called pariaad tree. make a paste (chutney) of that leaves, now put that paste in 150 ml water and boil it untill the water is left 75 ml, now drink that water in morning empty stomach. This medicine you have to take only for 10 days. if still problem continues consult me, nature has lots of natural treatment, Surgery is the last option but believe me you will be all right with this only.
Hi, iadv you take acupressure treatment is cure pain & allproblems. Take biochemic nat mur 3x+ferrum phos 3x. 4tab each thrice a day with warm water. Take &given feed back.