I hve bit of pimples, black marks nd smal spores on ma face its been quite long time. before in my smaller age I use to have pimples al over my face luckly now its very few now a days. But still few are left, black marks and small spores are there on ma face what do I do to get rid of it.

Apply retino a cream at night.
Hello Roshan, Now that you are getting very few pimples, you can apply Erytop cream on the pimples in morning, Calosoft lotion at night all over the face and Moiz face wash to wash the face. These three things will reduce the pimples.