Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj KumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
dr Neeraj Kumar at Magical Morphers Pvt Ltd in Delhi.I had tried homeopathy and other available medicine but nothing worked on my acne scars ,but after few sessions of with dr Neeraj ,I started noticing the difference in my skin.
dr Neeraj Kumar is a great doctor. Very understanding and sweet he did my treatment for the problem of Pimples at his clinic Magical Morphers Pvt Ltd in Delhi.
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
Men with male-pattern baldness
Women suffering from hair thinning
Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Melanoma normally happens on the skin, yet may once in a while may happen in the mouth, gut, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back.
Sometimes a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability.
So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out:
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Skin cell development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Immune system: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hair loss is a prime concern for many men and women these days, whether it is genetic, due to stress, bad haircare or any medical condition. But with advances in the field and adequate research, various new techniques have cropped up in the market which can combat the condition with ease. Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP, is showing impressive results in reversing hair loss.
PRP is a non-surgical therapeutic hair restoration option. It is suitable for both men and women. It is a state-of-the-art, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood.
PRP has been in use in the medical field for two decades, and offers some promising potential for stimulating hair growth. However, no definitive studies yet exist that confirms its efficacy.
Advantages of PRP Therapy
PRP can be helpful in:
- Slowing the rate of hair loss
- Regrowing thinning hair to be thicker and full
- Boosting the health and condition of the scalp
- Stimulating collagen levels
- Preparing the scalp for hair transplantation & post hair transplantation
PRP can also assist in the treatment of skin and scalp conditions such as:
- Dry, itchy and inflamed scalp
- Genetic hair loss
- Alopecia areata
- Telogen effluvium (commonly caused by stress)
How PRP Works?
The scalp is cleansed and numbing cream applied. While the scalp is prepared, a small amount of blood is drawn from the patient. This blood is then centrifuged to produce the Platelet Rich Plasma. The PRP component is taken from the blood and injected or infused into the scalp or areas of hair loss. Patients are able to resume normal activities after this procedure.
PRP harnesses the growth factors carried in the blood supply and then delivers a concentrated dose back to the affected scalp and hair follicles. The growth factors in the platelets stimulate the follicles to grow hair. The hair follicles in the resting phase (telogen) may be pushed into growth, and this will appear as new hair growth.
Who is a candidate for PRP?
Men or women who have early stages male or female pattern baldness are suitable candidates for PRP. It is also suitable for men or women who are currently using hair loss medications; or those who are experiencing or expect to experience post-partum hair loss. It is also suitable for those who have had or plan to have hair transplant surgery.
However, you are not a candidate for PRP if you:
- Have medical conditions such as chronic liver disease, skin diseases or cancer, metabolic and systemic disorders
- Have undergone anti-coagulation therapy
- If you have any type of platelet dysfunction syndromes
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Include AHAs and BHAs in the form of cleansers or moisturizers to erase discolorations and imperfections.
Since its inception, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been used for healing wounded tissues. It has been majorly used as a remedy for connective tissue damage. Owing to recent advancements in medical research, PRP finds its application in hair restoration therapy.
PRP for hair restoration is a developing non-surgical technique to stimulate hair growth. This therapeutic process finds its vital use in fuelling hair growth in male and female suffering from hair loss. The entire concept of PRP revolves round the body's natural healing power. It amplifies the healing mechanism and enhances the density of hair.
Advantages of PRP:
- PRP enhances the growth of follicular hair cells
- PRP upgrades the blood supply to scalp
- The hair growth cycle is elevated
- Swelling of scalp is decreased to a greater extent
- All the factors contributing to hair growth are supplied
PRP is essentially an intense source of platelets. It consists of numerous growth factors, which can promote the healing power of skin and scalp. When PRP is used along with hair transplant surgery, it enhances the growth rate of follicular hair grafts. If PRP is used to treat hair loss, it significantly minimizes the rate of hair fall.
The Procedure of PRP:
The complete PRP procedure is very simple and patient experiences minimal pain. Blood is drawn from the patient in an amount equal to that of taken during any blood test. The blood is rotated with a high frequency in a centrifuge to detach the PRP from the rest of the blood. Next, the PRP is concentrated to thrice the normal blood count by spinning it in a closed sterile system. The procedure makes PRP devoid of granulocyte, which otherwise hampers the cell regeneration system of the body. The scalp of the patient is supplied with anesthesia so that the patient undergoes minimal pain. Finally, the PRP is infused into the scalp of the patient. No further medication is required.
How effective is PRP?
PRP is completely safe and natural. It does not involve any kind of modification of cells. It just concentrates the growth factors in blood so as to promote the hair growth. No blood infection occurs during the process. Thus, it can be easily undertaken by anyone suffering from hair loss. However, it is completely a personal choice.
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
Related Tip: "Is Hair Transplant Surgery A Lasting Option?"
I want to make my hairs shiny and black tell me a solution which will suit my hairs actually I m having thin brownish color so I want to make them long ang shiny.
Read here about microdermabrasion also called as diamond polishing. In the glamourous field of skin, this is an undervalued technique. If you are looking for silky and smooth skin going for diamond polishing is very nice experience. Most people are afraid of harmful effects of the medicines or procedure. This technique is really safe and even you can go for a party or ceremony after the procedure. Following are the advantages and effects-
1. It improves skin texture and quality.
2. Very safe technique
3. Facial rejuvenation.
4. Has anti ageing effect
5. Improves acne scars
6. Removes pigmentation.
7. Very cheap procedure unlike lasers
Precautions- regular application of sunscreen is important.
Once again thanks for reading and again I shall be back to you with different content shortly.