Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have acne problem my skin damaged by acne thin spot present in my face this is possible by treatment or cosmetic surgery.

1 Doctor Answered
If you have only acne scars then you can use aha glow face wash daily. If the pits have been formed due to acne, short cut is to go for laser treatment else, you can wait for some years for them to fill on its own.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.