Dear sir I am 28 year old men. My teeth looking yellowish and also from the evening itself I am getting bad breath. I want to stop my bad breath and also wants my teeth bright. Please help me to do this.

Dear sir I am 28 year old men. My teeth looking yellowish...
Get scaling polishing done use betadine mouth wash
U have to grt your teeth cleaned. For bad breath drink plenty of water. Use some sort of mouthwash.
you might have stain /deposit on your teeth.. kindly get cleaning and polishing done and use a mouthwash like chlohex plus for your bad breath for a month...
Desire of having white teeth is obvious desire and as you are concern about your health I appreciate that first of all dear brother there can be many cause of bad breath some of them are as follows pick yours 1) tobacco use 2) drinking alcohol 3) peptic ulcers 4) periodontitis (moving tooth, gingival recession) 5) gingivitis (bleeding from gums) 6) caries (rotting tooth) 7) impaction of food as soon as you identify the problem you will be fine for teeth colour opt for bleaching for home treatment drink lot of water clean you mouth after each food take a break in between the food brush twice.
you need good scaling and polishing. Use gingisol ointment for local application brush twice a day drink plenty of water stop eating sticky food and tobacco products if use use mouthwash sansitran kf twice a day. Consult to your dentist to find out the cause.