Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello i'm a student age 19 year old f my cousins and I are around same age but every time we would click a picture my face looks gaunt. Cheeks are caved in and dull face while theirs look chubby fresh face. Also they're healthy while i'm very skinny. This is making me depressed sad. I don't even look in the mirror. I eat the same portion just like they eat but i'm turning into a skeleton which is depressed while they're turning into a human who r happy please help me I don't know what to do i've changed many doctors and all they give is the kadha bottle which doesn't show any difference in me. I'm seriously fed up by all of this.

1 Doctor Answered
as far as your case is concern you should take NATURAMORE WOMEN,WOMEN WELLNESS , unicity chlorophyll and wompro ,along with this you should take healthy diet like-soaked dry fruits,nuts,potato,rajma,jaggery,sesame,curd,paneer,pure ghee,rice etc. always remember that without proper exercises your food will never digest, so daily exercise is mandatory.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.