Hey! I'm 20 years old male. I'm a student. My gums have started bleeding so much that as I go to brush my teeth whole of the Colgate I spit is red in colour. Apart from this it keeps bleeding which leaves an ugly odour in the mouth. I smoke, I drink sometimes and also I'm sexually active. Is it because of any of these that my gums are bleeding? Guide me please.

Hey! I'm 20 years old male. I'm a student. My gums have s...
Hi, take phosphorus 200/3 dose of 5 drops. In one spoon of water. Start taking vit. C once in a day for 15 days. Tell me after one week. Send me your teeth pics. Avoid eating hard food brush your teeth with super soft brush after every meal use a good mouth freshener twice a day thnx.
Bleeding gums are sign of gum infection. Go for professional scaling n polishing of teeth by dentist. For temporary relief, you can use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Use soft bristle brush. Clean your mouth with forceful gargle of water after eating or drinking anything. Limit your frequency of food intake to 3-4 times a day.