Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have huge pain in my teeth and my gums are bleeding so what should I do in that case. Consult me a good advice for my problem.

2 Doctors Answered
If you have pain in a decayed tooth, get xray done. Go for rct if needed. For bleeding gums, you can go for teeth cleaning. Your dentist can guide you further.
Please get a scaling done and try to get the status of your teeth evaluated. You may be having multiple problems so please consult a nearby dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.