Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir My self Javed I am 21 year old my weight is 51kg I want to gain my weight and body muccsel I want to used Nutrigain capsules this is right medicine to used for me please you suggest me this medicine ok or not.

1 Doctor Answered
Mix clarified butter and sugar in equal proportion (around 1 tbsp of each). Eat this mix at least 30 minutes before your meal on an empty stomach. Consume it for one month. You will definitely see dramatic results.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.