In my last teeth there is swelling from last night and there is black spots on two end teeth on each side whats are they cavities or any thing please suggest me?

How can we say what r they without seeing. Must be cavities. U might composite cements ot root canal if painful.
More clearly I can say after examination, ya that can be a cavity. And if its paining, it has to e rct treated if the tooth cannot be treated by rct it has to be extracted.
Take augmenting 625 mg thrice daily and isnac at the time of pain, tablet pantocid empty stomach in the morning.
There can be a cavity or any food lodgement which can cause swelling, get it evaluated with xrays, if its not impacted, get operculoctomy done
W/o examinations nobody can tell u that whether those are cavities or something else.
Dear rahul, as you are 24yr old, swelling can be due to impacted wisdom tooth or due to grossly decayed tooth. But same can only be confirmed clinically, so get it checked from nearby dentist.
If pain present with swelling &black spot sure teeth is carious if tooth if carious & nois 8th then take medicine and go for extraction.
If they are black spots, they can be cavities and if they are painful, please take lyser-d twice daily for pain and tresmox thrice daily and visit your dentist for complete resolution of your problem.
They must be cavities. Please take an x-ray of the tooth. Take tab combiflam three times for relief.
Any swelling inside the mouth needs to be examined thoroughly before any medication or procedure can be prescribed. Kindly visit a dentist asap as swelling may increase and lead to severe pain and trouble.
First of all get an xray done to find out the status of cavity and than get it treated
Get your x - ray done of that tooth. Get the proper treatment needed.