Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I'm varied about sexual problem. Like. I can't take long time during sex. Pls. Answer about.

STOP AND START METHOD This method is one of the best methods to delay your ejaculation, intensify your orgasms, as well as increase your ejaculate volume. It’s quite simple; all you need to do is withdraw as soon as you feel yourself as reaching a climax. Allow yourself to relax for a while until the sensation subsides. Once the sensation has passed, you can penetrate your partner again and continue. The method not only prolongs your sexual pleasure but the whole process of withdrawing and penetrating again will make your partner long for more and she is likely to reach an orgasm that she has never ever experienced before. SQUEEZE METHODS Another technique is to squeeze the tip of the penis. This is again done as soon as you feel yourself about to ejaculate. The method is perfect for those who men tend to ejaculate even before penetration. As soon as you feel like ejaculating, just squeeze the tip of the penis for ten to twenty seconds. Maintain the squeeze till the feeling subsides. Once the feeling has passed, wait for around 30 seconds and then penetrate again. You can continue doing this until the time that you and your partner are ready to ejaculate. Meet a physician to rule out diabetes or any other medical illness causing your problem.