Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 yr old girl. I have tummy and even my height is short. Can you suggest me something that can help me to increase my height and even reduce my tummy.

1 Doctor Answered
First of all you should exercise regularly, no junk food no oily diet, eat lot of raw salads drink plenty of water, and ty for homoeopathy treatment for weight loss-consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.