I'm suffering from severe pimples. It spoiled my face. I'm suffering from past 1 year. I used all medicines including other homemade medicines. I need a corrective measure. Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you.
- do not scratch or squeeze the lesions
- do not apply creams or oils on face
- do not apply hair oils or wash oil within 1 hour of application
- take plenty of fluids
- wash your face 2-3 times daily especially when it's oily - certain foods can increase acne such as chocolates, oily food etc, avoid these if they increase acne
- take plenty of fluids and fruits
- dandruff can also increase acne, so use anti-dandruff shampoo if you have acne.
- also, for the marks, try to avoid sunexposure as far as possible (use broadspectrum gel based sunscreen, cover the face while outside during sunlight hours)
57 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Acne/Pimples treatment